How to Start a Clothing Business at Home


Are you a person who loves to collect, alter and resell (or create) your own clothing? Are you looking to start a business but aren’t sure how to go about it? Are you tired of “working for the man” and want to start your own business?


For years, I worked as a sales associate at a pricey clothing store. Although prices were high, commissions were low and the atmosphere was dank. 


In a nutshell, I hated my job. 



When I got a promotion to the main office, commissions stopped and the work got worse. My boss was a total jerk and wouldn't let me take time off during a family emergency (even though I was one of the top producers in the office). 


 
To add insult to injury, he refused to let me call home to check on my 2 year old daughter during work hours (as a single mom, I needed the assurance that she was OK).


So one day when my jerky boss decided to take a long lunch, I hopped on the web and started researching how to start a clothing business of my own. It seemed… More than complicated. There were licenses involved, filing requirements, legal requirements, financial requirements, yadda yadda. Now keep in mind, that’s all within the “traditional” box.


So I started to think outside the box. What if I could do it all online? What if I could be my own boss? What if I could do it with only a computer and the products I want to sell? 




What if I could do it without any employees?


And then through some random miracle of Google, the answer came up through an avenue called SaleHoo.


At first I was reluctant – I mean, in all honesty I really didn’t know much about how to start a clothing business even though I had worked for a clothing company. I had good people skills and was a proficient seller, but the real driving factor was my 2-year old daughter; I wanted to provide a better life for her.


When I looked through the material and saw that there was a 60 day money back guarantee, I went for it, and thank goodness I did!

 
SaleHoo offered unique business advice and tips on using e-bay, which was free to set up. 



It also included a free market research software tool and connected my manufacturers directly to me. That was probably the best part – not having to go out and beg, borrow or dig for niche clothing at swap meets or yard sales.

SaleHoo also offered tips on powerselling, drop-shipping, and hot new markets and items that I could sell in addition to clothing. In a word, it was AWESOME!


So… All I can say is this: if you want to be like me before I took charge; do nothing. But if you want to begin your journey into financial freedom with your very own clothing business, visit SaleHoo’s website by clicking
HERE.


And by the way, after using the methods suggested by SaleHoo, sales were so high that I quite my crappy job after just one month!